Web Of Cinema

Fixing you're need for more spidey!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Anticipated 2013 movies?

Jake

Just wondering what everyone's looking the most forward too as far as movies go this year. There have been some real shit movies so far, but I've got hope. I'm looking forward to Man of Steel, iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World (yeah, can you tell I like superheroes?), Catching Fire, and that's about it so far. It's sad when Superhero movies are the cream of the crop...

--

Oh, you don't like 'The Usual Suspects'? I'm afraid I'll have to kill you.

April 28, 2013 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Armadonn

The Hobbit, but that won't be until December. So far, everything else looks like crap (especially the Marvel movies :P)

--

I don't let anyone in my sight get away, and my bullets never miss their mark. Especially if it's the heart of a beautiful lady... BANG 

April 28, 2013 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joel
Site Owner

Well I made a video covering the subject, but I am foaming at the mouth to watch Elysium. That movie needs to come out now!!!! 

April 29, 2013 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jockerlee77

I am Looking forward in the new Monster in movie coming out liked the frist one and is looking forward in seeing them back on the big screen

--

Magicca/ Mirror stine Pub

April 29, 2013 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Well, I'm lookignforward also to see if Great Gatsby is good.... but seeing as Baz Luhrman is directing it, I don't have high hopes. At least it was a good book

--

Oh, you don't like 'The Usual Suspects'? I'm afraid I'll have to kill you.

April 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joseph

I'm looking foward to Iron Man 3, Thor 2, The Hobbit, Ender's Game, The Wolverine, Star Trek, and Man of Steel.

--

"I'm Am The Doctor"

May 5, 2013 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.